Massachusetts Course Approval number: C19838
This course represents 8 Credit Hours of State Certified Continuing Education.
Introduction to Homeowner’s Insurance
We are proud to bring you this course which was written and developed by the experts at National Underwriter – the industry’s most reputable and trusted brand for providing agents, brokers and other key insurance professionals the information they need to be successful.
This course is designed to provide insurance agents with an introduction and understanding of the standard Homeowners Insurance Policy. This course serves as an excellent introduction to agents who are new to Homeowners policies, but also serves as an excellent refresher course for even the most experienced agent specializing in personal lines coverage.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
• After completing this lesson you will be able to:
• Explain the difference between ISO homeowners forms 2,3,5, and 8
• Explain how forms 4 and 6 differ from the others
• List the 6 basic coverages of the homeowners policy
• Explain how a homeowners policy is arranged
• Describe the eligibility requirements for a homeowners policy