Utah Course Approval Number: 41865
This course represents 7 Credit Hours of State Certified Continuing Education.
Life Insurance Concepts
The course, Life Insurance Concepts, provides a comprehensive overview of the life insurance industry. With the life insurance industry steadily evolving and various options to select from, it is important to understand as aspects of the types of life insurance that is legally available. This course strives to review all aspects of life insurance and educate you, the agent, so you will best be able to serve your life insurance clients. This course represents 7 credit hours of state certified continuing education.
- The history of life insurance
- What an insurance contract consists of
- The various types of life insurance
- Tax obligations for the various types of life insurance
- Business uses of life insurance