Delaware course approval number: 6000014867
This course represents 3 Credit Hours of State Certified Continuing Education.
The Life Insurance Planning course provides an introductory, but comprehensive overview of the products, sales and marketing, regulation, and other key aspects related to Life Insurance. While this can serve as a “refresher” course for many agents who are experienced in Life Insurance it will give new agents and customer services representatives a more comprehensive understanding of Life Insurance products and features.
After completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• Describe the characteristics of term life insurance and the various types of permanent life insurance.
• State a working definition and the income tax definition of life insurance.
• Explain the concept of insurable interest.
• Compare life insurance generally with annuities, mutual funds, and retirement plans.
• List the various ratings systems for life insurance companies.