Mississippi Course Approval Number: 24284
This course represents 2 Credit Hours of Continuing Education.
The Ins and Outs of AML
Money laundering is a global problem and the United States, along with global partners, engages in specific types of anti-money laundering (AML) activities to preserve the financial health of our country and all nations. This course discusses important facts about money laundering and AML efforts, including:
- What money laundering is.
- The framework around which the process of money laundering is organized.
- The impact of money laundering.
- The role financial institutions, including insurance companies and agents, play in detecting and preventing money laundering.
- Red flags and warnings that may indicate money laundering is taking place.
About the Instructor
Linda McHenry is a writer, speaker, and trainer who specializes in developing, writing, and teaching insurance continuing education courses. Her extensive background as an insurance agency owner and licensed producer allows her to bring real-life experience into the classroom–whether the setting is live or virtual. Linda doesn’t lecture, she tells stories … and enjoys a reputation for actively engaging her students.