Oklahoma Course Approval Number: 6000065944
This Course is Approved to Meet NFIP Flood Training Course Requirements.
Flood Insurance Overview
Agents offering flood insurance provide a vital service to policyholders in floodplains and can make a phenomenal difference in peoples lives. Over 90% of disasters involve flooding, and without this coverage, all property owners are in danger of serious economic loss. This course will equip agents with the knowledge needed to offer this important coverage to their clients. This course represents 3 credit hours of state certified continuing education.
- An introduction to the The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- How Flood Insurance is Rated by the NFIP
- A discussion of different Flood Insurance Policies
- The importance of Flood Insurance
- Agent Resources for Writing Flood Policies
This Course is Approved Only Until 2/29/2024.